– Basic manners class (covering jumping, getting attention, recall etc)
– Tricks Training – having fun reaching your dog tricks
– Loose Lead Walking
– Teenage dogs – understanding your dog during adolescence
– How dogs learn – getting the most from your training
– Understanding destructive behaviours – avoiding barking, digging, chewing
We are happy for you to bring your pet cattle dog for a day out at the Muster but for the comfort and safety of others, strict conditions apply.
This is a Public event where young children and other cattle dogs will be present so please be mindful of the conditions.
Please read the information below carefully as the event will be heavily policed on entering the venue and throughout the day.
Entry may be refused on the day and you may be asked to leave the venue at anytime if conditions are not met.
Only cattle dogs permitted – No other breeds.
Dogs must be on a lead at all times – Can not be led by children under 12 years of age.
Dogs must hold all current vaccinations – Vaccination verification required upon entry.
Dogs must be able to mix socially with other dogs.
Dogs must be able to mix with children.
Dogs must be comfortable in a large crowd environment.
Dogs must not be left unattended at any stage.
Owners must ensure immediate collection and disposal of their pet cattle dog waste.
Please note: Dogs showing any sign of stress or aggression will be asked to be removed from the venue.